I express my gratitude to everyone who took part in the creation of the film, assisted, helped.
To Georgy Bezborodov
- For participation as a hero of the film, secluded in nature. For friendly support and assistance in choosing the location of the shooting and its conduct. For initiative, involvement. For conscious participation in the author's intention and for assistance in its implementation. For discoveries: a field of lupins and a glade of cow-parsnip taller when a man. For spiritual talk about nature around the campfire.
To Smolenskoye Poozerie National Park, N.M. Przewalski sanatorium.
To Konstantin Sergeevich Yakovlev (management of the sanatorium named after N. M. Przhevalsky)
- For trust and sympathetic attitude to the idea of the author's film. For the organization of the shooting on the water, the provision of swimming facilities and the possibility of using the pier and other territories of the sanatorium.
To Oksana Leonidovna Starovoitova (administration of the N. M. Przhevalsky sanatorium)
- For help in creating the ideal conditions for creative work. For a cheerful and responsive character. For the enthusiasm. For stories about local history and geographic features. For a developed sense of beauty and help in choosing areas with the best landscapes. For assistance in organizing unusual and hard-to-reach locations. One of these places was the high roof of the sanatorium, with a widest view of the lake and the forest.
To Vladimir Khokhryakov
- For assistance in logistics issues, in preparing the boat and evening passes on the lakes. For the possibility of shooting in the National Park.
- For well-equipped life and the possibility of a comfortable stay. For delicious local traditional cuisine. For attentiveness and kindness.
To Michael and Tatiana
- For escort through lakes and islands. For kindness and responsiveness, help in solving issues with location. For interesting stories about local legends, culture. For the atmosphere of lost traditions, for the discovery of secret paths, the opportunity to contemplate the most hidden views.
To Burdukovsky Maxim, Anna, Irina, Victoria, Svetlana, Elena, Ivan, Andrey, Vasily, Catherine, Love, Elena, Marina, Olesya, Olga, Stanislav, Yulia
- For enthusiasm, a sample of the involved, command activity of people driven by high values and goals. For interesting stories and opinions, conversations. For the opportunity to participate in memorable events.
PARTNERSHIP AND THEMATIC LINKS
The site of the Smolenskoye Poozerie National Park
The site of the sanatorium named after N. M. Przhevalsky
Smolenskoye Poozerie National Park on the map
Lake Dgo in fb
Smolenskoye Poozerie National Park in fb